Our BC+S team members and families are grateful to live in the beautiful and bountiful Willamette Valley. Many of our CPAs and staff members are native Oregonians who understand the history and importance of the region’s rich agricultural ties.
Our offices in Albany and Stayton are particularly experienced and equipped to serve clients involved in agribusiness. From farmers and ranchers to seed growers and multi-state distributors, our clients appreciate the time and resources we dedicate to each entity. Many of our CPAs and accountants have decades of experience working with agribusiness clients and offer services and guidance in the following areas:
- Choice of entity and ownership structure
- Determination of depreciable basis
- Selection of depreciation methods, elections and calculations
- Strategic tax planning
- Farm income averaging
- Farm succession planning
- Estate planning
- Payroll services
- Tax preparation services, including business, individual and multi-state
- Accounting software assistance
- Fuel tax credits
- Effects of tax reform on local and regional agribusiness
With incredible growth, diversification, and ownership of their agricultural products, Laughlin Cartrell still maintains ties to its original farming operation.
Whether you’re looking for bookkeeping and payroll assistance, tax services or financial planning, we can help you find a BC+S staff member who meets your particular needs.