QuickBooks® is the bookkeeping program of choice for businesses. Our QuickBooks Professional Advisors are ready to help you with all of your questions in setting up, maintaining, and troubleshooting QuickBooks® for any industry.
- Outsourced Accounting Services — we can take care of all your bookkeeping and/or financial controller needs on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis
- Year End Project Services — we can get your books caught up in order to prep for taxes
- QB Consulting & Advisory Services — we can help you set up the systems and the software to provide the reports that you need
- QB Education & Classes — we can educate you in a classroom style setting about the finer points of QB and/or payroll
- Software Reseller — we can sell you your QB products at a discount and help you get it installed on your computer
You have learned your way around QuickBooks, but maybe you are still not comfortable with the way it is working. This can often be traced to not understanding some of the underlying accounting principles or how QuickBooks handles certain situations. Our certified QuickBooks Professional Advisors can give you the knowledge you need to get the most out of your QuickBooks software.
Joy Huffman, a certified QuickBooks Professional Advisor and Staff Accountant at BCS teaches a four-hour seminar entitled, Accounting with QuickBooks. You will benefit from this class whether you are a beginner with QuickBooks or a seasoned veteran. You’ll learn:
- Basic Accounting Principles, Debits & Credits
- Posting and Financial Reporting
- Accounting while using QuickBooks
- What not to do in QuickBooks
Contact us to find out when our next class will be held.
This class will cover the correct setup, use and implementation of payroll in QuickBooks, facts about proper reporting and the accurate (and easily reconciled) method of accounting for payroll. We will also cover monthly, quarterly, and year-end reporting using federal forms in QuickBooks. Additional content covered includes: multi-state, IRA contributions, Earned Income Credits, and other complicated payroll items in QuickBooks. This class is taught by Joy Huffman, a certified QuickBooks Professional Advisor and Staff Accountant at BCS.
Contact us to find out when our next class will be held. .
Fill out out the form below to register. After we receive it, we will phone you for billing information, or you can call us at (503) 585-7751.