We provide full-service bookkeeping for a myriad of industries ranging from commercial entities to non-profits. They receive ongoing continued professional education and are certified in a variety of accounting platforms including QuickBooks and Bill.com. We tailor our services to directly match our clients needs by providing solutions. Our CAS team of 9 bookkeeping staff has over 70+ years of combined accounting experience
This experience includes the following:
- Company Setup – Start right from the start, Specific industry techniques
- Review & Diagnostics – Keeping an accurate account, Assess and improve account structure, Troubleshooting
- Bookkeeping – Full charge bookkeeping on desktop & online products
- Payroll Support – Tax requirements, Reports and processing, Resolve payroll problems
- Training – One-to-one, Classroom, New employee, Classes in Accounting with QuickBooks and Payroll with QuickBooks
We have the ability to work remotely using various platforms including:
You have learned your way around QuickBooks, but maybe you are still not comfortable with the way it is working. This can often be traced to not understanding some of the underlying accounting principles or how QuickBooks handles certain situations. Our certified QuickBooks Professional Advisors can give you the knowledge you need to get the most out of your QuickBooks software.
Joy Huffman, a certified QuickBooks Professional Advisor and Staff Accountant at BCS teaches a four-hour seminar entitled, Accounting with QuickBooks. You will benefit from this class whether you are a beginner with QuickBooks or a seasoned veteran. You’ll learn:
- Basic Accounting Principles, Debits & Credits
- Posting and Financial Reporting
- Accounting while using QuickBooks
- What not to do in QuickBooks
Contact us to find out when our next class will be held.
This class will cover the correct setup, use and implementation of payroll in QuickBooks, facts about proper reporting and the accurate (and easily reconciled) method of accounting for payroll. We will also cover monthly, quarterly, and year-end reporting using federal forms in QuickBooks. Additional content covered includes: multi-state, IRA contributions, Earned Income Credits, and other complicated payroll items in QuickBooks. This class is taught by Joy Huffman, a certified QuickBooks Professional Advisor and Staff Accountant at BCS.
Contact us to find out when our next class will be held. .
Fill out out the form below to register. After we receive it, we will phone you for billing information, or you can call us at (503) 585-7751.