At Boldt Carlisle + Smith, our tax professionals draw upon years of practical experience and technical expertise to assist clients in making crucial financial decisions. Our goal is to provide tax preparation and compliance services, as well as be our clients’ trusted advisor and advocate.
Our tax planning places an emphasis on being closely involved with client matters long before financial decisions are made, which allows us to assist clients in making tax efficient decisions. Our professionals provide tax consulting and planning services for a variety of complex transactions and issues, including:
- Business tax compliance and return preparation
- Individual tax compliance and return preparation
- Transaction planning and consulting
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Comprehensive tax planning
- Tax research
- Estate planning
- Trust, estate, and gift tax compliance
- Nonprofit organization return preparation
- Tax audit representation
- Succession planning
- Business startups and choice of entity consulting
We also advise sellers in taxable and tax-free mergers and acquisitions. We perform due diligence, looking for business risks and exposure, and advise as to the tax ramifications of the transaction.