Christa Zumach, CPA
541.928.6500 or 541.928.3354
Education and Licensing
- B.S., B.A. in Accounting, University of Central Missouri
- M.A. in Accounting, University of Central Missouri
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Oregon Board of Accountancy
Professional Memberships and Community Activities
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
Christa joined BC+S in 2017, having previously worked at a large, regional CPA firm in the Midwest. She brings with her ample experience in all types of tax returns, including corporations, partnerships, and individuals. Although Christa focuses mainly on tax practice, she also contributes her knowledge and time to the firm’s audit team.
Christa lives in Albany with her husband and their dog, Addison. In her free time, she likes to travel and looks forward to further exploring the landscape and food scene of the Pacific Northwest. Although, she and her husband will always enjoy cheering on their Kansas City Royals.