Jennifer Darst, CPA
Education and Licensing
- B.S. in Business, Minor in Computer Science, Western Oregon University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Oregon Board of Accountancy
- Licensed Municipal Auditor, Oregon Board of Accountancy
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
Since joining BC+S in 2007, Jennifer has played an important role in managing the firm’s employee benefit plan practice, and assisting clients with audit, tax, and accounting services. Previously the Director of Assurance Services, Jennifer became a firm partner in 2017. An involved member of the audit team, she has ample experience working with both governments and non-profits. Jennifer also participates in the firm’s tax practice, having worked on preparation and tax planning for individuals, partnerships, corporations and trusts.
Jennifer enjoys visiting with family and friends and, whenever there is time, relaxing with a book. As recent “empty nesters,” she and her husband look forward to traveling more often.