Jennifer Darst, CPA
Education and Licensing
- Bachelor of Science Degree; Major in Business, Minor in Computer Science,
- Western Oregon University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Oregon Board of Accountancy
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), member
Jennifer Darst, CPA, has been with the firm since 2007, and plays an important role in managing the firm’s employee benefit plan practice, including audit, tax, and accounting. She was recently named the Director of Assurance services. Her other auditing focuses include local governments and non-profits. Jennifer also participates in the firm’s tax practice and is involved in the preparation and tax planning for individuals, partnerships, corporations and trusts.
Jennifer and her husband enjoy attending the various sporting events in which their children participate. She also enjoys spending time with family and friends and, whenever there is time, relaxing with a book.