Kevin J. Gienger, CPA, Managing Partner
Education and Licensing
- B.A. in Accounting, Linfield College
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Oregon Board of Accountancy
- Licensed Municipal Auditor, Oregon Board of Accountancy
Professional and Community Activities
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- OSCPA Education Foundation, Board Member
- Salem Area Chamber of Commerce Leadership Salem Class of 2009, graduate
- First United Methodist Church, Treasurer
Kevin started with the firm in 1997 after completing his degree in Accounting from Linfield College. In 2000, he left the firm to take a position with Allied Waste of North America as a Division Controller. During his five years with Allied Waste, Kevin worked across all operations of the vertically integrated waste service company. In 2006, he returned to public accounting with the BC+S Salem office.
Kevin consults for franchised refuse and recycling companies throughout the Willamette Valley and represents these companies and their associations with local governments. He enjoys working with businesses and their owners to help make informed and effective business decisions. Kevin joined the firm as a member in April 2012 and was appointed the firm’s Managing Partner in July 2012.
Kevin lives in Salem with his wife Dawn and their two sons. Outside of work, he enjoys spending time with his family outdoors, watching his kids’ sporting events and preparing good food to eat.