Kevin J. Gienger, CPA, Managing Partner
Education and Licensing
- B.A. in Accounting, Linfield College
- Oregon Municipal Roster No. 1428
- Certified Public Accountant in Oregon (1999)
- Professional and Community Activities
- Oregon Society of CPAs (OSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- OSCPA Education Foundation, Board Member
- Salem Area Chamber of Commerce Leadership Salem Class of 2009, graduate
- Finance Committee Chair, First United Methodist Church
- YMCA Youth Basketball Coach
Kevin first started with the firm in 1997 after completing his degree in Accounting from Linfield College. In 2000 he left the firm to take a position with Allied Waste of North America as a Division Controller. During his five years with Allied Waste, Kevin worked in all lines of business of this vertically integrated waste service company. In 2006, he returned to public accounting in the firm’s Salem office.
Kevin consults for franchised refuse and recycling companies throughout the Willamette Valley and represents these companies and their associations with local governments. He prepares and reviews income tax returns for individuals and businesses and manages local governmental audits. Kevin joined the firm as a member in April 2012 and was appointed the firm’s Managing Partner in July 2012.
Kevin lives in Salem with his wife and two sons. Outside of work, he enjoys spending time with his family outdoors and has a budding interest in triathlons.