Education and Licensing
- B.S. in Accounting & International Business (minors in Marketing and Finance), LeTourneau University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Oregon Board of Accountancy
- Licensed Municipal Auditor, Oregon Board of Accountancy
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Oregon Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
After graduating from LeTourneau University in 2013, Mercy moved to Oregon and joined the BC+S team. While she started in both tax and audit, Mercy has since transitioned to a managerial role in the firm’s assurance practice. Additionally, her CFE certification enables her to help clients in attempting to find fraud, investigating suspected fraud, or determining amounts of fraud loss. She appreciates the passion and competency of her colleagues—and quite often, their sense of humor—which make BC+S a workplace conducive to professional and personal development.
In her free time, Mercy can often be found reading or Skyping with friends and family. She is an avid fan of G. K. Chesterton, board games, chocolate, airports, and puzzles.