Education and Licensing
- B.S. in Accounting, Oregon State University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Oregon Board of Accountancy
- Licensed Municipal Auditor, Oregon Board of Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
Nicole joined the firm in 2012, having already completed two tax season internships. She is now a Senior Assurance Manager in our audit practice who specializes in governmental and non-profit audits. She also specializes in financial statement engagements for commercial clients. She appreciates the opportunity to not only serve a diverse clientele, but also work in teams with her colleagues to find solutions to unique client challenges, delivering the best possible products and outcomes.
Nicole currently lives in Albany and enjoys spending time with her family and friends. An avid Oregon State Beaver fan, she also enjoys cheering on the Portland Trail Blazers and Timbers.