Education and Licensing
- Associates in General Studies and Business Administration, Linn-Benton Community College
- B.S. Accountancy, Oregon State University (2019)
- Ford Family Foundation Re-Start Scholarship recipient
Professional and Community Activities
- Phi Theta Kappa which is Community College Honor Society
- National Society of Leadership and Success (NSLS)
- Institute of Managerial Accountants (IMA)
Raushell joined BC+S in June 2019 after completing a tax internship with us. She is active in the community and spends much of her free time volunteering at the Albany Historic Carousel. Raushell served as a representative for historically underserved students on the Oregon State University Budget Committee during the 2018/2019 academic year and brings with her 8 years experience in a management roll. She enjoys a challenge and looks forward to building client relationships.
When Raushell is not at work or volunteering she enjoys fishing, hiking, camping and traveling with her daughter and boyfriend. Long time Oregon State fans and season ticket holders, her and her family can be found at football, basketball and baseball games.