Robin Nichols, CPA
Education and Licensing
- B.A. in Accounting, with honors, Linfield College
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Oregon Board of Accountancy
- Licensed Municipal Auditor, Oregon Board of Accountancy
- Trust Taxation School Honors Graduate, Cannon Financial Institute
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Stayton Public Library Foundation, Board Member and Treasurer
- Linfield College President’s Circle Leadership team member
Robin has been with the firm since 1992 and has more than 35 years of experience in public accounting. A resident of Sublimity, Robin has advised clients throughout the Willamette Valley, providing specialized accounting assistance. Her areas of expertise include business, farm and individual income taxation, trust and estate planning and taxation, small business consultations, and local government audits.
Outside of work, Robin enjoys traveling, attending Broadway and local productions, reading, and playing board and card games. She and her husband also enjoy following Linfield football.