Robin Nichols, CPA
Education and Licensing
- Bachelor of Arts with honors, Major in Accounting, Linfield College
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Oregon Board of Accountancy
- Licensed Municipal Auditor, Oregon Board of Accountancy
- Trust Taxation School Honors Graduate, Cannon Financial Institute
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), member
- Stayton Public Library Foundation, board member and treasurer
- Linfield College President’s Circle Leadership team member
Robin Nichols, CPA, has been with the firm since 1992 and has 30 years of experience in public accounting. Robin manages our Stayton office. Her areas of expertise are business, farm and individual income taxation, trust and estate planning and taxation, consulting with small businesses regarding accounting issues, and auditing local governments.
Robin lives in Sublimity with her husband and son. Outside of work, she enjoys traveling, attending Broadway and local productions, reading, and board and card games. She and her family also enjoy following Linfield football.