Education and Licensing
- B.S. in Business Administration – Accounting, Oregon State University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
Professional Memberships and Community Activities
- Board Member Oregon Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Oregon Society of CPAs Professional Conduct (Ethics) Committee
- Upward Sports Youth Basketball Coach
- SKEF Youth Soccer Coach
- Treasurer of Albany Boys and Girls Club Foundation
In January 2017, the firm welcomed Ross Holliday back to lend his extensive experience to the firm’s taxation, not-for-profit, and business consulting services. Ross worked with Johnson McGowan & Associates in Albany from 2001 to 2005, prior to their merger with Boldt Carlisle + Smith.
Between his time at BC+S, Ross served as the controller for a non-profit financial lending institution based in Salem. In addition, he worked for a large regional CPA firm in the Portland area upon graduation from Oregon State University in 1993. Ross’ experience includes work in auditing, taxation, finance and business valuation services.
Ross lives in Salem with his wife and two children. When he is not coaching youth sports, he enjoys spending time fishing and exploring the outdoors, rainy days included.