Sarah Schaffner, CPA
Education and Licensing
- B.S. in Commerce & Business Administration, Major in Accounting, University of Alabama
- Master of Accountancy, University of Alabama
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Oregon Board of Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
Sarah began working with BC+S in 2015, having previously worked with JMA before the two firms merged. She spent several of the interim years working in the Cayman Islands for a “Big 4” accounting firm, specializing in tax returns pertaining to high net wealth individuals, captive insurance, and controlled foreign corporations. Upon returning to BC+S, Sarah has worked primarily in tax practice, with a particular focus on farming, S-Corporations, partnerships and real estate.
Outside of work, Sarah enjoys hiking, reading, swimming, watching college football, and going on walks with her two dogs.