Sarah Schaffner, CPA
Education and Licensing
- B.S. in Commerce & Business Administration, Major in Accounting, University of Alabama
- Master of Accountancy, University of Alabama
- Certified Public Accountant, Oregon Board of Accountancy
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
Sarah Schaffner has been with the firm since February 2015. She previously worked with JMA. She has recently spent 3 years working in the Cayman Islands for a “Big 4” accounting firm. Sarah has returned to BC+S and works primarily in the tax practice.
Outside of work, Sarah enjoys hiking, reading, swimming, watching college football, and spending time with her husband and dog.