Education and Licensing
- Bachelor of Science, Major in Business (Accounting focus) & Minor in Economics,
- Western Oregon University
- Certified Fiduciary and Investment Risk Specialist
- Fiduciary and Investment Risk Management School Graduate, Cannon Financial Institute
Professional and Community Activities
- Willamette Valley Estate Planning Council, member
Shadron Lehman has been with BC+S since 2002 and was recently named a manager in our audit practice. His areas of expertise include trust and estate planning and taxation, as well as audits of local governments and not-for-profit organizations. Shadron is a Certified Fiduciary and Investment Risk Specialist.
Shadron lives in Independence with his wife and two daughters. Outside of work, he enjoys camping, fishing, tetherball and spending time with his family.