Education and Licensing
- Associate of Applied Science Degree, Electronics Engineering Technology, ITT
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member – I.T. Section
- Oregon Society of CPAs, Associate Member
- Leadership Salem, class of 2013
Skip Neill has been with the firm since 1998 and has more than 25 years of experience in the technology field. Skip is the Integrator at BC+S, which means he is responsible for implementation of the Managing Partner’s strategic priorities. Skip also oversees the Marketing function and oversees the firm’s technology practice, which serves a number of our clients, ranging in size from 5 – 100+ users. Skip joined the firm in 1998 and became a partner in April 2012.
Skip and his wife have five grown children and are blessed with three granddaughters that bring great joy to life! Outside of work Skip is involved in leadership and children’s ministry at his church. In his spare time, he enjoys golf (most days), kayaking, cycling, reading, and exploring the beauty of the great Northwest.