Education & Licensing
- B.S. in Accounting, Oregon State University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Oregon Board of Accountancy
- Licensed Municipal Auditor, Oregon Board of Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
Tasha joined BC+S in 2014 after graduating from Oregon State University and completing an internship in tax return preparation. In addition to participating in tax work, Tasha has become an important part of the audit team, well-versed in the audit process for cities, counties, and non-profits. With experience in both tax and audit work, she appreciates the opportunity to assist clients in alleviating their unique accounting needs and concerns.
Tasha enjoys spending her free time outdoors, whether she’s backpacking, swimming, or hiking and kayaking with her dog.